The Salon in Austin Video Sessions
We’re revisiting The Salon and sharing the highlights of our time in Austin.| April 20th, 2016
We’ve played back all the sessions and curated a view of the best insights and moments for all of our friends and partners that were unable to make the 2-day event itself.
The central theme of The Salon was ‘Hello Tomorrow’- a future facing take on what’s next in the world of content marketing and how brands can harness new technologies and formats to connect meaningfully with an audience that has more access to content than ever before.
The current sessions available on our Tumblr Hub are:
- Hello Tomorrow – An Introduction – James Morris, Global Head, MediaCom Beyond Advertising and Nick Palmer, Head Content Strategy, MediaCom Beyond Advertising
- Content is Your Live Connection to Culture – Kunur Patel, Senior Manager, Content Planning Twitter
- VR: Pulling Back the Curtain – Conal Byrne SVP, Discovery Digital, Cory Key VP, Digital & VR, Discovery Agency, Jonathan Davies, SVP & Managing Director, One Discovery World, star of Discovery Digital Network’s “Scam School” Brian Brushwood and Norman Wagner, Head of MediaCom Beyond Advertising Germany
- How Data Makes Content Smarter – Rich Frankel, Global Creative Director Spotify
- Engage, Don’t Enrage Users –The Future of Sustainable Advertising – Jim Daily, President of North America and Canada Teads, Seth Rogin, CRO, Mashable, David Burd (rapper Lil Dicky) and Nick Palmer, Head Content Strategy, MediaCom Beyond Advertising
- Diversity is King: Why Content Without Diversity is Just a Pawn – Nadya Powell MD Sunshine Agency, Jonathan Akwue, CEO Lost Boys and Emma Mainoo Director Marketing, MediaCom Beyond Advertising
- Conductive Ink, New Media for the Masses – Spencer Gordon, Sr. Media Manager, Bud Light and Share of Throat, Stu Weiner, Director of Branded Content and Production MediaCom, Kate Stone, Founder Novalia
Keep an eye out for more new and exciting sessions from The Salon and watch, learn and enjoy!